Buzz Logistics Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
1. Important Information
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us via the below details and state that your query is regarding personal data so we can pass your message on to the person responsible.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please contact us using the below contact details. If any information is found to be incorrect, please let us know as soon as possible and we will promptly change any information as requested.
2. Contact Details
Full name of legal entity: Buzz Logistics Limited, a limited company with registered number 05847264. Buzz Logistics Limited is registered, and operates, in the United Kingdom.
You can contact us at:
Postal address: Buzz Logistics Ltd, 25 Salisbury Crescent, Ashton under Lyne, Lancashire, OL6 8DB
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number 0161 339 7711
3. What Data We Collect
As stated by the GDPR, ‘personal data’ relates to any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
When you use our website or contact us, we may collect the following personal information about you:
· Identity Data including first name and last name
· Contact Data including your email address , telephone number and address and postcode
· Usage data including how you use our website and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you spend on one of our webpages
· Technical data including details on which device(s) you use to access our website
· Marketing and Communications Data including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We may also hold the following information on your Company for business purposes:
· Company name
· Company address
· Company contact details including email address and phone number
· Company registered number and VAT number
· Financial data such as bank account details
4. How We Collect Data
We use various methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data and Marketing and Communications Data by using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us via post, telephone or email. This includes personal data you provide when you:
o Purchase one of our services
o Contact us through our online for
o Request marketing to be sent to you
o Enter one of our competitions
o Provide us feedback on our services
· Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage Data and Technical Data about things such as your browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. Please see below for our Cookies Policy.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. If You Fail To Provide Personal Data
We may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you if you are unable to provide personal data that is either required by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you. For example, if you are looking to receive a transportation quote from us by filling in our Contact Us Form, we require your email address and telephone number in order for us to contact with you with the quote.
7. How We Use Personal Data
We only use your data for when the law requires us to and to provide you with the services and products you request, in particular for the following reasons:
· To fulfil a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those i interests
· Where we need to comply with a legal and regulatory obligation
· Processing payment
· Providing customer services
· Internal record keeping – but only when it is necessary to keep and processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
We may also require your data for marketing purposes, including:
· Delivering our content and ads which we think may be of interest you
· Occasionally send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
· Market research. From time to time, we may contact you via by post, email or phone for market research and we may use this information to customise the website according to your interests
· We may use the information you provide, such as your feedback, to improve our products and services
Please note, you can at any time request for your personal data to be removed for marketing purposes by contacting us via post, email, telephone or our Contact Us Form and we will action this immediately.
8. How Long We Keep Personal Data
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we take into consideration the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete the data. Please contact us if you wish for data to be deleted before the legal retention period.
We may also anonymise your personal data so it can no longer be associated with you for research, statistical or business purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. Data Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a completely secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
10. Your Legal Rights
Under the GDPR (2018), you have rights in relation to the personal data and you may be entitled to ask us:
· For a copy of your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”) and to check it is being processed lawfully
· To correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information
· Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you
· To object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing)
· Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent
If you wish to talk to us about any of the above rights, please contact us via post, email, telephone or our Contact Us Form stating that your query is for the attention of the person responsible for data protection.
If you request access to your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights), you will not have to pay a fee. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse your request in these circumstances, in which case we will tell you within a month and the reason why. You will then have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Confirming your identity
We may need to specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure your personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to access it.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within 30 days. Depending on the complexity of the request, it may take us longer than a month to respond to your request, however in this instance, we will notify you as soon as possible.
11. Third Parties
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
12. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may need to change this policy at any time and without notice, so please ensure you check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with it. This policy is effective from May 2018.
14. Information Commissioner’s Office
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk). In the UK, please read: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/ for details of how to do this. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.